Saturday, November 2, 2013

October - at the speed of life.

I blinked and October was over!  I was puttering along and Friday someone asked me if I was ready for Halloween.  No, but I have lots of time, like weeks!  OH NO! I had less than a week and I had done NOTHING!!!  Sometime, (way too often) I get so busy living life I forget to map out and plan ahead.

Any hoo, what I have been working on is getting a few pages done, here and there.  Documenting the kiddos.  I have been salivating over 'Pocket Project' pages but I haven't tried my hand at them yet.  

I have been trying to keep up with the Lilypad and it's monthly and sometimes weekly challenges.  It really helps in getting my pages completed and working outside of my comfort zone.

Here are a few of my favorite pages I have done over the last 2 months for their challenges.
I love the minimal effect of this page.  My daughter competing in a swim meet last Summer.
My youngest enjoying what he loves best, cars! 
The pictures tell the whole story.
 I just loved the feel of the photo and wanted to convey that in the page.
My goofy kids had to pose with the Old Navy mannequins, can you pick out all three?

The best thing about working on these pages is remembering the fun when they were taken, and reliving the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment