Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Another First!!!

As a mother daughter activity, I joined my sixth grade daughter's Cross Country Club in her middle school.  Let's be blunt and honest.....I am NOT a runner, I am the frumpy, overweight mom, not the stylish, tight body mom.  It has been a real joy spending this time with the club.  My goal was to finish our end of season 5k and not come in last.  I met both goals and did so much better than I even imagined.  YEAH ME!  It not only made myself proud of me but my daughter was also very proud of her mom.  Doing something healthy for both of us, just mommy and daughter activity.  This page commemorates our accomplishment.

Completed for Polly-picks Nov. Challenge using the following:


Quite different than most of my pages, but I still haven't found my style, I just go how the page develops.




No comments:

Post a Comment