Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Begining

The beginning.  I have spent the last 2 weeks teaching myself how to do digital scrapbook pages.  It is amazing how fast it is to pick up.  I have also become more familiar with my photo editing program, PSE7, during my journey.

I prefer to feel the paper, glue and doo-das in my hands but resorted to digital scrap booking after I realized how far behind I have gotten in documenting our lives.  I am a shutterbug and I take lots and lots and lots of photos and I need to do something with them.  I have three very active kids that keep my crafting time down to minimum.

Here is my first attempt, looking over my week's worth of work I am tickled on how well and quickly I have progressed.



The papers I used for this page are as follows:
     1. Green Background is from DSE Year in Review by CVL
     2. Blue Paper is from DSE Run For It by CVL
     3. Brown Line is from DSE Tractor Time by JVT
     4. Polka Dot Paper  Shabby Princess Plentiful Paper Dots




No comments:

Post a Comment